Corporate Training and Events
Corporate drive days can be designed to work for your business. Included in corporate training days will be defensive driving, advanced driving and lots of FUN.
Corporate driving challenges are a great team building day with lots of different aspects to the regular repetitive training corporate days. Get your work colleagues together and dodge witches hats (or run them over), learn how to drift (or just spin off), team motor kanas (drive everywhere) and perform time trials on purpose designed obstacle courses!
A series of interactive exercises designed to develop communications and working relationships between team members. These activities will focus on enhancing trust, motivation, and overall team performance. The course can be designed to compliment your company’s strategies for organisational and personal development.
RoadSafe Training has extensive experience running corporate driving events for large corporations. We can arrange motivational speaking and tailor your event to suit your specific purposes.
- Cars, Light Vehicles, Motorcycles, Buses and Truck courses
- 4WD on-road and off-road Courses
- Trailer Towing & Reversing
- Protective driving, Security (anti-hijack) Driver Training (including Police, Military and Security training)
- Write RoadSafe driving policies and procedure’s for your business